Tuesday, December 27, 2011

October Events


In October the kids and I went back to Iowa to celebrate Grandma Henrichsen's Birthday.  The day began with my picking up my Grandma Wilde, driving down to Correctionville, and having lunch with both Grandma Wilde and Grandma Henrichsen.  How many gals my age are able to lunch with both of their lovely Grandmas?  It was sweet.  Both of these women have taught me a lot in their own unique way.  I am greatful to have them as not only a part of my life but as a part of my childrens life too.  God Bless Grandmas! 
I also stopped by to visit my God Mother Barb Mueller.  She was in the process of packing and moving to Wisconsin to be closer to her daughter.  She too has been a lovely influence in my life.  I wish her the best in her home. 
The evening ended with me picking up the kids and going back down to C'Ville to have a Birthday cook out with Dad, Vickie, Uncle Tom, Aunt Wyma, and Cousin Shawn.  I had a very busy but blessed day. 


Happy Birthday Grandma!



 Carrie and Barb
 The kids and I with Dad and Vickie
 Uncle Tom and Wyma shared in the celebration.  Cousin Shaun took the photo.



My Grandma Evelyn Henrichsen and Grandma Roberta Wilde.


Cousin Shawn and kids.





The kids and I stopped and helped Kristi and the kids decorate pumpkins for Halloween.  Georgia Marie is not a big fan of having her photo taken!



No comments:

Post a Comment